[Staff Story]
Holiday, go! ||
-Minhyun- Our Minhyun was practicing until dawn and after that, his father came and then they went to their house together~~~~^^He went very quick~ Leaving this hyung ㅠㅠBut anyway, have a good time with your family~
-Ren- As soon as we arrived at dorm Ren went to wash up, packed his luggage and said .... "Hyung !!! I'm going to home^^" happily..... I can't forget that!!!!!Go back to home, eat a lot of tasty foods and have a good time with your parents!!!!! He went just like that after staying at dorm since dawn~
-JR- I can't forget how JR looks like when he was packing his luggage!!.JR-ah ~ When we were going overseas, you didn't pack that fastㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎGo to home, adjust your condition well, and don't eat too much for the sake of upcoming schedule and broadcasting ㅋㅋHave a safe trip~ You...know..hyung's..phone...number..right??^^ Call me ㅋㅋ
-Aron- Aron who can't take a rest as he wished because he has a schedule~~Other members went to their home, he must be sad ㅠ But, now that he's working hard when the others are taking a rest, I believe he will be more successful and matured man!! Hyung will be with you when you're fulfilling your schedule ㅋㅋㅋㅋI heard you'll be going to Minhyun's house on thursday~~ Go and play with your lovely Mel~ and also comeback here safely with Minhyun^^It must be hard because you have to do radio but Aron looks cool when he's working hard!!! Although it's hard, let's do our best and be successfulㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-Baekho- Baekho need to go to Jeju Island so he packed, wash up and then went to sleep....His flight is at 9.45AM so he has to go at 6.45~7AM from dorm!!Me and Aron need to stay at dorm because he has a radio schedule in the morning!!!With a tired condition, I woke up because of Aron schedule but...what???????Baek....Baek..ho..ya...?????Our Baekho.....is still sleeping ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎAigoo Baekho-ya. ㅠㅠㅠㅠHyung knows you're a sleepyhead.....but.. I remember waking you up at dawn before Ren going to his home....ㅋㅋㅋㅋOur members already went to their home...How can Our Baekho sleep with that joyful and happy facial expression.........Inevitably because of Aron radio schedule we have to go~~~!!!!!Is it because I'm kind-hearted.....Because of the facial expression of Baekho who couldn't go back to his home, Jejudo....I..came to Gimpo Airport together wit him ^^I'm currently waiting somewhere at Gimpo Airport ㅋㅋㅋ Baekho is now praying so the awaiter at waiting list couldn't come !!Sleep-mambo Baekho who can't do anything but laugh and brightly smile!!!!!ㅋㅋWho could have thought that I would be eating with you at airportㅋㅋㅋYou....can surely go back today, right?? Please make him go to Jeju Island !!!!!!!^^
End!!!! I wrote about~~How our NU'EST members spend their Chuseok holiday ~~~~^^Our LOVEs ~ Have a nice Chuseok! Give a lot of love to our NU'EST~ When I'm writing this, Baekho is laughing beside me ㅎㅎㅎㅎAigoo Baekho'ya ㅋㅋㅋㅋLet's go check the waiting list ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Credits: NU'EST's Official Fan Cafe+@thenuest for trans+NUESTLOVEFOREVER12.BLOGSPOT.COM
FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING!
NO HOTLINKING!





No comments:
Post a Comment