NU'EST ^^
Translations:
TO. all the sea creatures out there
dear sea creatures I'm Nu'est's leader, JR
I'm a singer in a boygroup
I bet you guys are all swimming in the deep blue sea.
I hope i'll be able to get on a submarine someday to visit you guys!
Stay healthy until then!
I'll be working hard as well~
Don't forget to send a lot of love and support for our new song '잠꼬대'!
I'm a singer in a boygroup
I bet you guys are all swimming in the deep blue sea.
I hope i'll be able to get on a submarine someday to visit you guys!
Stay healthy until then!
I'll be working hard as well~
Don't forget to send a lot of love and support for our new song '잠꼬대'!
on Saturday, SEPTEMBER 14th from JR
Credits: arirang+NUESTLOVEFOREVER12.BLOGSPOT.COM
FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING!
NO HOTLINKING!
No comments:
Post a Comment