Saturday, July 4, 2015

[ARONSTAGRAM] 150704 Aron's Update

Photo Translation:
First off, as there got to be alot of worries due to our mistake and our fans who watched the video and felt hurt, I'd just like to say I'm sorry to those 17 fans. 

2 years ago when we appeared on 17 TV, as we are in close terms with 17 members, at the time i wasn't conscious of the camera and out of habit I used grossly words between us without hesitation and after the broadcast has ended then we were apologizing to the 17 members and with that this case was finished for each others and we laugh now at the incident but through once again we apologise for this incident.

Even when saying no matter how close we are, then I'd like to apologize again for the mistake and I'd like to say sorry to whose who watched the video, and ask to accept the apology. 

I'm sorry, and sorry to the NU'EST members as well.
Credits: nuestaron+NUESTranslation+NUESTLOVEFOREVER12.BLOGSPOT.COM
FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING!
NO HOTLINKING!       

No comments:

Post a Comment