Friday, August 30, 2013

[LOVE LETTER] 130830 NU'EST Memeber's Message

[From. Baekho] 
I'm posting love letter tooㅋㅋ ||

(Tomorrow) is the first fansign~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope you are looking forward for it !~ I love those who will come ! I love those who can't come too ㅋㅋㅋ However, please come~ Okay? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[From. Minhyun] 
Fansign!!!! ||

L.O.Λ.Es~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Finally, we will held fansign tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L.O.Λ.Es are happy too, right ??????^^Aaaaaaaaaaaaang see you tomorrowㅎㅎㅎThen, I'm going to have a chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


[From. Ren] Hi L.O.Λ.E? ||

love!!
What are you doing??ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎI want to see you all quickly... 
You know what are we going to do tomorrow, right?ㅎㅋDon't tell me you don't know what is it?...ㅎㅎㅎAh I want to meet you all..☞☜ Well, we are going to meet tomorrow ^^You know that we are going to have a fansign tomorrow, right?! And also thanks for the Daum Rising Star today^^!!Thanks to all L.O.Λ.Es; if the cheering ranking goes up a little bit more it will be daebak!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋAh you know that we are going to have a pre-recording on saturday for Music Core, right?ㅎWill you guys come?I will be looking forward..You know our 'I hear your sleeptalking' event, right?You wouldn't know when or where we will appear, so be prepared!ㅋㅋI think the fancafe atmosphere is getting even better !!ㅎㅎI'm happy..ㅎㅎㅎㅎI like this cheerful atmosphere !!Let's be a big hit this time!!!뉴이스트=L.O.ㅅ.E hwaiting!!I love!ㅋㅋ   


[From. Aron] yo what up what it's aron <3 ||

Hi guys~ It's me, Kwak Arong^^ Do you miss me? ㅋㅋㅋ I miss you too ㅠㅠBut everyone! I'm curious~ What do you think about 'Sleeptalking'? It's very cool, right? ㅋㅋㅋ Please listen to it often. Our LOVEs! Please do <3 You know that we will be having fansign tomorrow, right? Please come! I want to meet you all ㅋㅋㅋAnyway~ I will stop here~ I love you LOVEs~ Bbyong..^^

 Credits: NU'EST's Official Fan Cafe+@thenuest for trans+NUESTLOVEFOREVER12.BLOGSPOT.COM

FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING!
NO HOTLINKING!  

No comments:

Post a Comment