Tuesday, May 28, 2013

[INTERVIEW] 130528 NU’EST wants to Win Sympathy through Music – Part 2

Q: Which singers are you closest to?
JR: We are close to BTOB, SPEED and VIXX because these three groups debuted similarly to us.
Q: What has changed for you the most since your debut?
Baekho: I met my cousin last time, and someone posted a photo of it on their twitter. I was surprised that people noticed me.
Minhyun: And everyone has become more handsome.
Aron, Ren: Thanks.
JR: I think everything is the same except for the fact that I tend to watch my behavior more since people recognize us.
Q: Which do you value the most amongst studying, dating or work? 
Minhyun: To be honest, I value most what I’m doing at the moment. Studying is important as well but… man, what do I say. I studied hard when I was in junior high, but I haven’t studied much at all since training to become a singer.
Baekho: I think the work I’m doing comes first and then my studies?
Aron: Well, I don’t go to school. (laughs) I just want to both work and date someone.
Ren: I want to focus on my activities as well.
JR: The most important thing right now is to make ourselves known. Once many people come to like us, I think we’d naturally come to date someone too.
Q: Do you prefer older women, younger women or women of your age? (@PikaPokes)
Baekho: I like older women. There’s just a good vibe about them.
Minhyun: I don’t care much about age as long as I like that person.
JR: I don’t have a specific ideal type either. I just want someone that can take care of me. I’d be able to take care of that person too but just someone who’d be able to take care of me when I’m having a hard time.
Baekho: That would be someone older.
Aron: I’d like to meet someone my age or a year younger. I like cute girls.
Ren: I don’t mind younger or older. I just want someone that can take good care of me. My ideal kind of girl would be one that looks at the night sky lying on the grass of a meadow.
Baekho: I like long straight hair on girls, but it’s not that important. The important thing would be that her eyes be big. So someone older with long straight hair and big eyes.
Q: Aron, it was your birthday recently. How did you spend it?
Aron: I was deejaying my radio show and all of my group’s members paid me a surprise visit. We then ate, went to bowling alley and had cake.
Q: Do you like going bowling?
Baekho: Aron has played before and our manager is really good. It was the first time for the rest of us. But I think I have some talent for it.
JR: He’s actually not. He was okay at first but he gradually ran out of energy.
Q: It was Coming-of-Age day a few days ago. And you were the only person who became an adult, Aron. What did you do that day?
Aron: We practiced. I wanted to have a party so it’s a bit disappointing that I couldn’t. But I’m okay with it because there’s no such day in the States.
Q: What would you want to do on your Coming-of-Age day? (@PikaPokes)
Baekho: I’m going to have fun. I will do everything. (Q: Clubbing and drinking as well?) Of course, I won’t discriminate.
Minhyun: After everyone’s done eating, I will probably clean up, do the laundry and dishes, and scold them.
Q: Well, JR, you’re younger than Aron but the leader of your group. What’s the reason for this? 
JR: I think it’s probably because of experience. I was a trainee for the longest time so I saw, heard and experienced more than them.
Q: But isn’t it it hard to say things to Aron as leader? 
JR: Well, it actually doesn’t happen because I usually just ask for opinions or give suggestions.
Aron: I’m the oldest in out group but I have no problem with JR being the leader because I grew up in the U.S. We are like friends.
Q: JR, How was your kissing scene with actress Nam bo-ra for the music video to “Hello”? (Au Xian)
JR: We were first told about the kissing scene two weeks before the shoot. Then I heard that I will be the one who will do the that day. So I brushed my teeth a lot because it’s just basic manners. I also wasn’t actually going to kiss her on the lips but the director and my agency’s CEO got angry and told me to be a man about it so I had to. I was so nervous that I had no thoughts at the time.
Ren: He looked for mouthwash every 30 minutes. (laugh)
Minhyun: We were all watching the scene getting filmed on the monitor. And they were really kissing.
Aron: If you look closely at that scene, I’m in it. And I was at ease at first because it wasn’t snowing but it suddenly started to a lot yet they wouldn’t kiss. So I told them to hurry.
Q: Did you have to re-shoot the scene a lot?
JR: I made bloopers three times. Once before we actually kissed, and then twice for the kiss itself.
Q: And was it your first kiss? 
JR: My first kiss. No honestly, it wasn’t my first kiss but I did it as if it was.
Q: When did the rest of you kiss for the first time? 
Baekho, Minhyun: No comments.
Aron: What is kissing? (laughs)
Q: When will the next album released? 
Baekho: One thing for sure is that it won’t be June. We have to perform overseas up till June so it’ll probably be July at the earliest. The concept of our next album is a secret. It’s been decided, but we want to surprise our fans. It’ll be a pretty cool album though so we hope our fans will be looking forward to it.
Credits: tenasia+NUESTLOVEFOREVER12.BLOGSPOT.COM
FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING!
NO HOTLINKING!   

2 comments: