Friday, April 26, 2013

[LOVE LETTER] 130426 JR's Message



[From. JR] 
A sunny evening~ What are LOVEs doing?

It's been a while!
Are you doing well?!ㅎㅎ
I'm leaving a message in plane to Thailand on a sunny evening!
I'll return safely! Don't be too sad because I'm thinking about K-LOVEs everyday......
We'll meet soon in Korea so wait~~ for a little bit more~~♪
I want to go for a picnic~~~~~
Recently i gain some weight. What do you think?
I'm doing my best on exercising, eat a lot and practice a lot so please wait for a litte bit more~!We'll come back coolly!
I'll scold you if you cheat behind us!
I'm giving out a selca as a gift because the weather is nice!
It's been a while since I took a photo~ So I'll give it as a present!!Hihi I'll come again soon~~~~~~
Guess who's sitting beside me!!!!ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

 Credits: NU'EST's Official Fan Cafe+@a94912 for trans+NUESTLOVEFOREVER12.BLOGSPOT.COM
FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING!
NO HOTLINKING!  

No comments:

Post a Comment